The Partnership Fund for Program Integrity Innovation
Welcome to partner4solutions.gov, the website for the Partnership Fund for Program Integrity Innovation at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). The Partnership Fund seeks innovative ideas for improving the stewardship of federal dollars to create an efficient, effective government model for the 21st century.
Our Purpose: Using funds appropriated by Congress, the Partnership Fund will fund pilot projects and evaluations that test ideas for improving Federal assistance programs through the following measures:
- Reducing improper payments
- Improving administrative efficiency
- Improving service delivery
- Protecting and improving program access for eligible beneficiaries
New Pilots Funded
On March 13, OMB announced funding for two new Partnership Fund pilots. These new pilots will demonstrate new ways of doing business that can improve government efficiency and results across a broad range of programs. For details, visit the Pilots page
Submit your Solutions
Innovative ideas for improving assistance programs can come from anyone: members of the public; nonprofits; employees of federal, state, local, or tribal governments; foundations; vendors and other private sector interests; or academics. Please contribute your ideas below. Together, we can make solutions a reality.
We will be looking for ideas that address the following:
- Problem: What do we need to improve?
- Programs: What are the program(s) affected?
- Solution: What should change?
- Outcomes: How will your solution improve…
- administrative efficiency?
- service delivery?
- payment accuracy?
- access for eligible beneficiaries?
- Cost: How much would it cost to conduct a pilot? What are the pilot’s potential cost savings?
To see how ideas become pilots, please read about our process.
Got a white paper? If you have a white paper that you wish to submit, you may include a link to it in the comment box or e-mail it as a PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.